Saturday, February 21, 2009

10 things about yourself ...

i usually don't do this kind of chain survey thingy, but it has been going around, and i think i can bear w/ 10. =)

list 10 honest and INTERESTING things about yourself.

nat's point of view :

1. i don't eat duck, rabbit nor lamb. as my best friend and i made a promise we don't chew or cook the cute animals that we love.

2. i was born in hong kong, moved to vancouver when i was 12, and will be moving to salt lake city at age 24. =P (every 12 years, i move. j/k)

3. i'm trilingual in cantonese, mandarin and english; both written and read.

4. i am a certified volleyball referee in canada; regional, level 3 at the moment, and 2 more levels to get my international.

5. i was a scout from gr. 10 to gr. 11, no, not girls guide, it's a co-ed scout group; i learned to do knots and start a fire out of sticks, i was a venture.

6. i'm obsessed w/ bunny, lionhead breed bunny to be exact.

7. i'm known as the girl w/ driving-tourettes; i've some certain driving personal bugbear, just make damn sure you make your turn signal when you cut me off.

8. i prefer stick shift when it comes to car.

9. i love bread. you just have no idea. i LOVE bread.

10. i've been doing bikram hot yoga for 3 yrs, as my daily routine, and will get my certification eventually. =)

i can proudly say, WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A VENUE FOR OUR WEDDING! <3

Chris' point of view :

1. Before my mission I came in contact with an Agent for some of the Utah Jazz players. He had seen some of my basketball skills and wanted me to come workout/play with Deshawn Stevenson and a few others so that he could see how I played against stiffer competition. Unfortunately, I was reporting to the MTC 2 weeks later and was too busy to call him back and set something up. (I guess I essentially turned down a life of luxury as an NBA star for a mission) :)

2. I also love bread, even more so than Natalie. After my mission my friend Cameron and I had a bread feast where we balled up an entire loaf of bread into the shape of a turkey, filled it with stuffing and...well, we feasted.

3. I have been engaged once before. When I was 4, I rode my bike over to Chelsea Holly's house and popped the question. I don't know where I got that kind of courage.

4. While in New York I was shot at. I could hear the projectiles whizzing past my ear.

5. When I was a younger, I vowed to not get married until I was 30. This was probably due to the failed engagement at age 4 (See #3). It looks like I have broken that vow and will beat that age by four years.

6. Second to Natalie, video games are one of my greatest passions. The first game I ever conquered on my own was Street Fighter II for Super Nintendo(1991); the most recent game I have conquered is Street Fighter 4(2009) - some things just never change. :)

7. I won the geography bee in 5th grade.

8. I have never had a cavity in my permanent teeth. (knock on wood)

9. I had been to 15 different states but never out of the U.S. before I met Natalie.

10. I love authentic New York Pizza and buffalo wings. I think I ate my weight in them while I lived in NY.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie you are so cute! It is fun getting to know you better and we can't wait until you move here. I liked #9... is that why you love my rolls so much? :)

Unknown said...

Christopher do you know how mad #8 makes me!! I would always brush and come home from the dentist crying because I had 8 cavities and you wouldn't have any!!!